Segmentation error

Hi,
Can anybody tell me what’s wrong when I’m getting the following error message in the log?
QGIS version: 3.6.3-Noosa

QGIS code revision: 0c5774c068

Qt version: 5.11.2

GDAL version: 2.4.1

GEOS version: 3.7.2-CAPI-1.11.0 b55d2125

PROJ version: 520

Uitvoeren van algoritme…

Algoritme ‘Segmentation’ starten…

Parameters invoer:

{ ‘in’ : ‘E:/JDC/Drone/Oudenaarde_Stropstraat-Maalderijstraat/WebODM-deel 747-846/odm_orthophoto/odm_orthophoto.tif’, ‘filter’ : ‘meanshift’, ‘filter.meanshift.spatialr’ : 5, ‘filter.meanshift.ranger’ : 15, ‘filter.meanshift.thres’ : 0.1, ‘filter.meanshift.maxiter’ : 100, ‘filter.meanshift.minsize’ : 100, ‘mode’ : ‘vector’, ‘mode.vector.out’ : ‘E:/JDC/Drone/Oudenaarde_Stropstraat-Maalderijstraat/Vindevogel.shp’, ‘mode.vector.outmode’ : ‘ulco’, ‘mode.vector.inmask’ : None, ‘mode.vector.neighbor’ : False, ‘mode.vector.stitch’ : True, ‘mode.vector.minsize’ : 1, ‘mode.vector.simplify’ : 0.1, ‘mode.vector.layername’ : ‘’, ‘mode.vector.fieldname’ : ‘’, ‘mode.vector.tilesize’ : 1024, ‘mode.vector.startlabel’ : 1, ‘mode.vector.ogroptions’ : ‘’, ‘outputpixeltype’ : 5 }

ERROR 1: PROJ: pj_obj_create: Cannot find proj.db

ERROR 1: PROJ: createGeodeticReferenceFrame: Cannot find proj.db

ERROR 1: PROJ: proj_as_wkt: Cannot find proj.db

ERROR 1: PROJ: createGeodeticReferenceFrame: Cannot find proj.db

ERROR 1: PROJ: proj_create_from_wkt: Cannot find proj.db

ERROR 1: PROJ: proj_create_from_database: Cannot find proj.db

It seems that PROJ cannot access the coordinate reference system of the image. What kind of CRS does your ortho have?

Hello,

The QGIS plugin is not compatible with OTB 7.1.0. This is because as OTB now uses GDAL 3.X and PROJ v6.X and therefore the PROJ_LIB environment variable must be set. This is done in Monteverdi and the otbenv.profile script (command line), but not in the qgis plugin.

We pushed a fix on QGIS, but it will not be available until the next QGIS version (3.14 I think).

Sorry if it is not documented yet, we found out about this bug last week, we need to update the CookBook with some informations on this bug.

Cédric

Thanks Cédric, I’m looking foreward to the new release!

Hello Oldi,
I got a reply from Cédric Traizet. It seems that the QGis plugin is not compatible with OTB 7.1.0.
The CRS is in WGS 84. If you could further help me with this question, I would be very greatful. Then I’ll send you the raster image (orthophoto).
Thanks for your reply!
Jan

Sorry, @JDC - I only saw your reply now! Is there still something I can do?

Hello Oldi,
Perhaps you can help me further, I still have a problem to solve. I have to estimate the crop damage on a field, I think the best method is a kind of GIS software that has a segmantation-classification tool.
Do you have experience with that kind of questions?
Thanks
Jan

Hi Jan,
again sorry - did you solve your problem already? I look into this forum only by chance… will keep an eye on it now.
J