Superimpose - pansharpening - extended filenames

Hi everyone,
I’m working on a Worldview 2 scene using Monteverdi. I would like to obtain a pansharpened orthorectified image.

My image type is Orthoready Standard so I know that for orthorectification I will have to add
“?&skipcarto=true” to my image name (like /image.tif?&skipcarto=true).

1. I need to use any other extended filenames for superimpose and pansharpening applications?
  2. My workflow is: superimpose of the multispectral and the panchromatic scenes -> pansharpening of the superimposed image -> orthorectification of the pansharpened image. Could be correct in your opinion?

Thank you all very much in advance,

Andrea Mainetti

I think it is correct, I understand only now the aims of BundleToPerfectSensor Application.
However, the results must not change.

Indeed, BundleToPerfectSensor chains the Superimpose and Pansharpening applications without having to write the output of Superimpose on the disk.

Cédric

Thank you Cédric for your answer,
now I will try to become confident with these applications using also BundleToPerfectSensor.

Than I will have to orthorectify my Worldview 2 image (42 gigabyte after RCS pansharpening!).
I will use Aster dem (unfortunately for my scene there are not more accurate DEM), all of these files will be projected in the UTM WGS84 32 N (epsg 32632).

I need to use the geoid data (egm96.grd) ?
My image type is Orthoready Standard so I know that for orthorectification I will have to add
“?&skipcarto=true” to my image name (like /image.tif?&skipcarto=true).

Thank you very much,

Andrea Mainetti