- Segmentation of Spot7 image subset.
My system: *Windows10
Version of the OTB: *7.1
I installed the OTB with: *the binaries,
Description of my issue
- When i run my segmentation i have a “bad allocation” error : Caught std::exception during application execution: bad allocation
- I putted as RAM limit : -ram 25000
- I have 32 GO of available RAM
- the segmentation use all my available RAM and crash befor Shapefile generating.
- Image size is : 15360 x12875 pixel x 4 bands : UInt16
=> Segmentation commande : otbcli_LargeScaleMeanShift -in image -spatialr 7 -ranger 10 -minsize 100 -mode.vector.out image_seg.shp -ram 25000
What should I to do ?