We are happy to announce that OTB version 7.4.0 rc1 has been released!
Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website:
- OTB-7.4.0-rc1-Darwin64.run (Mac OS)
- OTB-7.4.0-rc1-Linux64.run (Linux)
- OTB-7.4.0-rc1-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits)
It is also possible to checkout the branch with git:
git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-7.4
The documentation for OTB 7.4.0 can be found here.
This minor release brings the following changes:
- A fix for the thermal noise removal in Sentinel 1 calibration
- A fix in ExtractROI when using the physical coordinates
- Rename the noise parameter in SARCalibration
- A refactoring of the SAR Sensor Model for TerrasarX
- Add Horner method for polynomial evaluation in SAR calibration
- Version upgrade for Expat, GeoTIFF and OpenCV in the SuperBuild
- Deprecation of some classes and function in preparation for OTB 8.0 without OSSIM
- Some other minor bug-fix.