Pleiades Tristereo

Hello,

I’m trying to generate elevation map from stereo pair . I’m following this tutorial(https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/packages/OTBCourses.pdf). But I cannot obtain “Pleiades Tristereo” dataset. I made a request to Airbus Defence and Space, they sent me a mail but i couldn’t download images. Do you know another source which I can download this stereopair or another stereopair?

I will be glad if you suggest another tutorial/source for generate elevation map from stereo pair.

Thanks,

Yazgi

Hello,

have you tried on this page ? The link on the tutorial is dead, but I think that’s where the dataset originally comes from.

Hello,
I made a request to this page. They sent me an email for download these tristereo images but it is not working, i cannot download.

Thank you for your response.

They sent me an email for download these tristereo images but it is not working, i cannot download.

Yes, It looks like their download service is broken, I cannot download the product either (I don’t even get the email when requesting a product). I also tried to download a SPOT 7 image on the same website, without success .

I’ll try to contact ADS support to see what is going on here

@yzg26

I spoke with ADS support, There were issues with the Airbus download platform. It should be fixed now. I successfully downloaded the tristereo product today. Don’t use any special character in your first and last names when requesting the product on the website, it does not work (this is a known bug).

Cédric

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you so much for your interest but I still can’t download the tristereo product even though I don’t use special characters. :confused:

Hello,

I just tried again and it still works for me

Maybe you should contact the Airbus support directly ?

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion.

Yazgi